With only a few ingredients, this Filipino-inspired stir-fry makes the perfect quick and easy midweek meal.
The ingredient of Chicken salpicao noodle stir-fry
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Maggi Original Seasoning
- 600g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 200g dried rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic bulb, cloves peeled, very thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 green shallots, trimmed, finely sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken salpicao noodle stir-fry
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce and the Maggi seasoning in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Set aside until required.
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10-15 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok over low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to a bowl.
- Increase heat to high. Add the butter to the wok and stir to melt. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Return the chicken to the wok with the reserved marinade and the sugar. Cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until the marinade has nearly evaporated.
- Drain the rice noodles and divide among serving bowls. Top with the chicken mixture and season well with pepper. Scatter with reserved fried garlic and shallots.
Nutritions of Chicken salpicao noodle stir-fryfatContent: