Feed your family with this traditional roast chicken served with seasonal steamed vegetables.
The ingredient of Roast chicken with steamed seasonal vegetables
- 1 whole large chicken (approx. 1.5kg)
- 3 brown onions
- 3 heads garlic
- 200g green beans
- 200g broccoli (1 large head)
- 200g cauliflower (1 half head)
- 1 sachet MasterFoods Perfect For Roast Chicken Herb & Spice Blend
- 1 pouch MasterFoods Cheese Finishing Sauce
The instruction how to make Roast chicken with steamed seasonal vegetables
- Preheat oven (conventional) to 180C.
- Peel onion and roughly cut into wedges. Peel garlic and cut in half across the bulb.
- Place onion and garlic into oven proof roasting dish and sprinkle with olive oil.
- Separately, rub the MasterFoods Perfect For Roast Chicken Herb & Spice Blend into the chicken and place chicken on top of the bed of onion and garlic. Bake for 90 minutes or until cooked
- To make the steamed vegetables: Wash vegetables then cut the top and tail from the beans and place into a steamer. Cut broccoli and cauliflower into smaller heads and add to the beans.
- Steam the vegetables for 10 minutes or until tender.
- Serve roast chicken and vegetables onto plate. Heat MasterFoods Cheese Finishing Sauce and pour over steamed vegetables.
Nutritions of Roast chicken with steamed seasonal vegetablesfatContent: