Light up the barbie with this spicy Cajun chicken served with homemade corn and avocado salsa.
The ingredient of Cajun chicken with corn and avocado salsa
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- Olive oil spray
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Tenderloins
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large avocado, stone removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 200g punnet Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Steamed brown rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cajun chicken with corn and avocado salsa
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray corn with oil. Cook on grill, turning occasionally, for 8 mins oru00a0until lightly charred and tender. Setu00a0aside tou00a0cool slightly.
- Combine the chicken, spice mix andu00a02u00a0tsp of the oil in a large bowl. Cooku00a0on grill for 2-3 mins each side oru00a0until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to au00a0plate. Cover withu00a0foil to keep warm.
- Use a serrated knife to cut down the length of each corn cob to remove theu00a0kernels. Place in a large bowl. Add avocado, tomato and coriander. Drizzle with the remaining oil and lime juice. Gently toss to combine.
- Divide the salsa among serving plates. Top with chicken. Serve with rice and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Cajun chicken with corn and avocado salsafatContent: 396.74 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein