This dish gets a big tick from us - its low-fat, great value and on the table in 20 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken and green bean vermicelli noodles
- 125g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (about 350g) single chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced across the grain
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into batons
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 celery sticks, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 200g green beans, topped, halved diagonally
- 125g pkt baby corn, halved lengthways
- 4cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 bunch baby buk choy, leaves separated, washed, shredded
- 60ml (1/4 cup) dark soy sauce
- 60ml (1/4 cup) sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Chicken and green bean vermicelli noodles
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2-3 minutes to soak. Use a fork to separate. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok over high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the onion, carrot, capsicum, celery, beans, corn, ginger and garlic to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add water and buk choy and cook, covered, for 1-2 minutes or until beans are bright green and tender crisp.
- Add the noodles, chicken, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce and toss until well combined and heated through. Divide among serving plates and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken and green bean vermicelli noodlesfatContent: 315.48 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein