This gourmet meal takes less than 45 minutes to prepare, yet it tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with asparagus salad
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 small chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed (see note)
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 100g pitted kalamata olives
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 75g low-fat feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with asparagus salad
- Place oil and vinegar in a small screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake well to combine. Set aside.
- Season chicken with pepper. Wrap a slice of prosciutto around each fillet.
- Line a steamer basket with baking paper. Place chicken in a single layer in basket. Steam, covered, over boiling water for 7 to 9 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Place asparagus in steamer basket (add boiling water to steamer pan if necessary). Cover. Steam over boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Add tomatoes and olives. Toss gently to combine.
- Arrange rocket on serving plates. Top with asparagus salad. Thickly slice chicken diagonally. Place over salad. Sprinkle with feta. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with asparagus saladfatContent: 346.789 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol