Make a tasty meal for two with this satisfying Thai-style chicken dish.
The ingredient of Chicken and snow peas with Thai dressing
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 small red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 300g skinless chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 150g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1/2 small red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken and snow peas with Thai dressing
- For the dressing, combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat, add chicken and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Add snow peas and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place in bowl, add onion and herbs and toss with dressing
Nutritions of Chicken and snow peas with Thai dressingfatContent: 319.543 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol