For an easy finger food recipe, you cant look past these cheesy chicken pastry bites, made from only six ingredients.
The ingredient of Quick chicken, cranberry and brie canapes
- 1 1/2 sheets frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 1 small smoked chicken breast, finely chopped
- 100g brie, cut into 24 even pieces
- 100g (1/4 cup) whole cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
The instruction how to make Quick chicken, cranberry and brie canapes
- Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan forced.
- Cut the whole pastry sheet into 16 even squares. Cut the half sheet into 8 even squares. Line 1 1/2 tbs (30ml) capacity mini muffin pans with pastry squares (the pastry edges will be higher than the muffin holes). Place in the freezer for 15 minutes to firm.
- Bake the pastry for 10 minutes or until light golden and crisp. Use a spoon to gently press down on the pastry to flatten slightly. Fill each hole with a little of the chicken. Top with a piece of brie and cranberry sauce. Scatter with thyme.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until golden and the cheese has melted slightly. Sprinkle with chives.
Nutritions of Quick chicken, cranberry and brie canapesfatContent: