Add a stylish twist to tonights chicken breasts with this simple recipe idea.
The ingredient of Feta chicken with grape tomato sauce
- 4 large chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 100g feta
- 4 large basil leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto
- 25g butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 250g grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Rocket salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Feta chicken with grape tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Open fillets out flat and season with salt and pepper. Cut feta into 4 thick sticks, and place one stick in the middle of each fillet along with a basil leaf. Roll fillet up, wrap a slice of prosciutto around each and secure with toothpicks.
- Heat butter and oil together in a frying pan, and fry the chicken parcels for 5 minutes until evenly browned. Transfer to a roasting pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add garlic to the frying pan and fry gently for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and vinegar, then cover and cook gently for 5 minutes until softened. Keep warm.
- Stir chicken juices from pan into the tomatoes. To serve, remove toothpicks from chicken and serve with mashed potato and rocket. Spoon over the warm tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Feta chicken with grape tomato saucefatContent: 400.564 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 165 milligrams cholesterol