Easy, tasty and low-fat - it doesnt get much better than that!
The ingredient of Baked Asian-style chicken on beans
- 4 x 180g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed of excess fat
- 3cm piece ginger, thinly sliced or peeled with a vegetable peeler
- 2 eschalots, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine (shaohsing)*
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 400g green beans, trimmed
The instruction how to make Baked Asian-style chicken on beans
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C.
- Halve each breast through the centre to make 2 thin fillets. Lay out 4 squares of foil large enough to enclose chicken, then place one thin fillet on each. Sprinkle with half the ginger and eschalot. Top with remaining fillets, then remaining ginger and eschalot. Gather in edges of foil, then pour over soy sauce, wine and sesame oil. Close parcels tightly and bake on a tray in oven for 20 minutes. Open foil and bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam beans, covered, over boiling water for 3-4 minutes until just tender. Serve chicken on the beans with the juices poured over top.
Nutritions of Baked Asian-style chicken on beansfatContent: 252.384 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol