*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken mornay with crinkle potato chips
- 1 barbecue chicken
- 1 (340g) can of corn kernels
- 300ml sour cream
- 1 (420g) can chicken soup
- 1 cube frozen spinach
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder, or to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Crinkle potato chips, crushed, as topping
The instruction how to make Chicken mornay with crinkle potato chips
- Preheat the oven to 180C .
- Combine sour cream, chicken soup, corn kernel juice and frozen spinach in a pot. Cover and cook until spinach separates (it splatters).
- Meanwhile, shred the BBQ chicken and lay in the bottom of an ovenproof dish. Spread the corn kernels evenly over the chicken.
- Season the soup with chicken powder and pepper to taste. Simmer for a few minutes. Pour the soup into the ovenproof dish over the chicken and corn.
- Heat in the oven for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the crunchy crushed potato chips on top just before serving.
Nutritions of Chicken mornay with crinkle potato chipsfatContent: