Pan-fried cheesy breadcrumbs add crunch to this 30-minute gluten-free pasta.
The ingredient of Gluten-free chicken panzanella pasta
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup small fresh basil leaves, plus extra to serve
- 4 ripe roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 250g packet dried gluten-free shell pasta
- 2 slices day-old gluten-free white bread, torn
- 2/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 500g chicken tenderloins, each cut diagonally into 3 pieces (see notes)
The instruction how to make Gluten-free chicken panzanella pasta
- Place 1/3 cup oil, vinegar, basil, tomato, sea salt and garlic in a large heatproof bowl. Season with pepper. Using a potato masher, squash tomato in the mixture. Cover bowl. Stand at room temperature for 15 minutes to allow flavours to develop.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta following packet directions. Drain.
- Place bread in a small food processor. Process until large crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add parmesan. Toss to combine.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add crumb mixture. Cook, tossing constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until crumbs are golden. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Heat remaining oil in pan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Transfer chicken to tomato mixture in bowl. Toss well to combine.
- Add pasta to tomato mixture. Toss well to combine. Serve pasta sprinkled with parmesan crumbs and topped with extra basil.
Nutritions of Gluten-free chicken panzanella pastafatContent: 718.673 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 58.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 114 milligrams cholesterol