Rosemary tempts the tastebuds with its intense woody aroma. Team it with garlic and lemon for seriously delicious chicken skewers.
The ingredient of Rosemary chicken skewers with lemon salt
- 2 bunches fresh rosemary
- 10 chicken thigh fillets, excess fat trimmed, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- Olive oil spray
The instruction how to make Rosemary chicken skewers with lemon salt
- Run your fingers down 1 rosemary stalk to remove two-thirds of the leaves from the rosemary lower part of the stalk. Reserve leaves. Repeat with the remaining stalks.
- Finely chop the reserved rosemary leaves to make 2 tablespoonfuls.
- Combine the chopped rosemary, chicken, garlic, lemon juice and oil in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours to marinate.
- Meanwhile, combine the lemon rind and sea salt in a small bowl. Season with pepper.
- Use a metal skewer to pierce the chicken. Thread chicken onto the rosemary skewers. Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray with oil. Cook half the chicken skewers for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining chicken skewers. Sprinkle with the lemon salt.
Nutritions of Rosemary chicken skewers with lemon saltfatContent: 280.825 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein