For a healthy, hearty lunch try this grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad recipe.
The ingredient of Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad
- 2 large (about 200g each) chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 bunch watercress, sprigs picked
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Paul Newmans Own Classic Dressing
- 1/4 cup (30g) toasted pine nuts
The instruction how to make Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress salad
- Heat a barbecue or chargrill on medium-high. Lightly brush chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook on grill for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice.
- Combine the watercress and onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with half the Paul Newmans Own Classic Dressing and toss to combine. Arrange on serving plates. Top with chicken, avocado and drizzle with remaining dressing. Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Grilled chicken, avocado and watercress saladfatContent: