With minimal stirring required, your weeknight dinner just got easy. This baked chicken risotto with rosemary gremolata is tasty and low in fat too.
The ingredient of Baked chicken risotto with rosemary gremolata
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 250g chicken breast fillets, halved
- 25g butter
- 1 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 400g can cherry tomatoes
- 2 small zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
The instruction how to make Baked chicken risotto with rosemary gremolata
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced.
- Combine stock and 1 1/2 cups water in a medium saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Add chicken. Reduce heat to low. Cover. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle. Shred chicken. Reserve stock.
- Melt butter in a 6cm-deep, 20cm x 28cm heavy-based flameproof casserole dish over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add rice and half the garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Strain warm stock over rice. Add tomato. Stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove risotto from oven and stir. Scatter zucchini slices over risotto. Using tongs, push zucchini into rice. Bake, uncovered, for a further 8 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is just tender.
- Gently fold chicken and parmesan into risotto. Combine rosemary, lemon rind and remaining garlic in a small bowl. Serve risotto sprinkled with rosemary gremolata.
Nutritions of Baked chicken risotto with rosemary gremolatafatContent: 539.662 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 69.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 91 milligrams cholesterol