The whole family will enjoy this easy all-in-one miso chicken bake, served with brown rice and greens.
The ingredient of One-pan miso chicken drumsticks
- 1.2kg (about 9) chicken drumsticks, skin scored
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 150g (1/2 cup) white miso paste
- 80ml (1/3 cup) mirin
- 2 teaspoons low-salt soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 200g (1 cup) brown basmati rice
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- Kale leaf and spinach mix, to serve
- Sliced green shallot, to sprinkle
The instruction how to make One-pan miso chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Place the drumsticks in a single layer in a large baking dish. Drizzle with the oil. Season. Bake for 20 minutes or until the drumsticks are starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, combine the miso, mirin, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in a small jug.
- Use tongs to turn the drumsticks. Sprinkle the rice between them. Pour over the stock and 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water. Drizzle the drumsticks with the miso mixture. Bake for a further 30-40 minutes or until the drumsticks are golden and cooked through, and the liquid is absorbed. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Sprinkle with kale mix and shallot.
Nutritions of One-pan miso chicken drumsticksfatContent: