Nothing warms the soul better than a homemade chicken and noodle broth, infused with fresh Asian flavours.
The ingredient of Quick chicken and soba noodle broth
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3cm-piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thickly sliced
- 270g soba noodles
- 150g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Quick chicken and soba noodle broth
- Combine the stock, soy sauce, ginger, chicken and 4 cups (1L) water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a heatproof bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the noodles to the pan. Cook for 3 mins or until tender. Return chicken to pan. Add the sugar snap peas and carrot. Cook for 1 min or until heated through. Season.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with spring onion, coriander and chilli.
Nutritions of Quick chicken and soba noodle brothfatContent: 437.131 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein