Get the kids excited about lunch with these fun puzzle sandwiches made with chicken, bacon and pineapple.
The ingredient of Chicken, bacon and pineapple puzzle sandwiches
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 shortcut bacon rashers
- 4 slices Coles Brand White Sliced Bread
- 4 slices Coles Brand Wholemeal Sliced Bread
- 20g soft butter
- 1/4 barbecued chicken, skin and bones discarded, meat shredded
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- 4 drained canned pineapple rings
The instruction how to make Chicken, bacon and pineapple puzzle sandwiches
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the bacon for 3 mins each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Spread one side of each of the white and wholemeal bread slices with butter. Place the white bread slices on a clean work surface. Top with spinach, bacon, chicken, barbecue sauce and pineapple. Place the wholemeal bread slices, buttered-side down, over the pineapple. Use a puzzle cutter to cut shapes from sandwiches. Alternatively, cut into squares to serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, bacon and pineapple puzzle sandwichesfatContent: