For a hearty winter warmer try this 15-minute chicken and pumpkin laksa.
The ingredient of 15-minute chicken and pumpkin laksa
- 230g jar laksa paste
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced chicken stock
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Thigh Fillets, coarsely chopped
- 500g pkt Coles Australian Diced Butternut Pumpkin
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 400g can coconut milk
- 1 bunch choy sum, trimmed, sliced
- 1 cup (80g) bean sprouts
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
The instruction how to make 15-minute chicken and pumpkin laksa
- Heat a large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the laksa paste and ginger paste and cook, stirring, for 1 min or until aromatic. Add the stock and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and pumpkin. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked through and the pumpkin is tender.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 mins or until noodles soften. Drain well.
- Add the coconut milk and choy sum to the stock mixture. Stir until the choy sum wilts and the mixture is heated through.
- Divide the noodles evenly among serving bowls. Spoon over the laksa and sprinkle with bean sprouts and chilli, if using.
Nutritions of 15-minute chicken and pumpkin laksafatContent: 657.011 calories
saturatedFatContent: 28 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein