Spice up your stir-fry with some tasty chilli jam stir-fry paste.
The ingredient of Chicken and chilli jam stir-fry
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 100g blanched almonds
- 400g chicken tenderloins, halved lengthways
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bunch of broccolini, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 fresh long red chilli, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 115g (1/3 cup) chilli jam stir-fry paste
- 1/3 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and chilli jam stir-fry
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add the almonds and stir-fry for 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add half the chicken to the wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until brown. Transfer the chicken to the bowl with the almonds. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating wok between batches.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok. Add the onion, broccolini, chilli and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until the broccolini is bright green and tender crisp. Add almonds, chicken, shallot and chilli jam and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon the stir-fry among serving bowls. Sprinkle with basil and serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Chicken and chilli jam stir-fryfatContent: 378.815 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein