Serve these speedy Portuguese-style chicken thighs with refreshing cucumber salsa.
The ingredient of Portuguese chicken with cucumber and pineapple salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Portuguese seasoning
- 4 (125g each) chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 300g pineapple, peeled, cored, diced
- 1 medium Lebanese cucumber, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Portuguese chicken with cucumber and pineapple salsa
- Combine oil and seasoning in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Combine pineapple, cucumber, onion and coriander in a bowl.
- Preheat a barbecue plate or chargrill over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve chicken with pineapple mixture, rocket and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Portuguese chicken with cucumber and pineapple salsafatContent: 269.353 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol