The ingredient of Sesame mushroom & chicken stir-fry
- 400g chicken tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra light olive oil
- 300g small button Swiss brown mushrooms
- 1 bunch choy sum, leaves separated, stems chopped
- Boiled white rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Sesame mushroom & chicken stir-fry
- Place chicken in a medium bowl. Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce and honey and pour over the chicken. Toss well. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes or longer if time permits. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade.
- Heat wok over a high heat. Add sesame seeds and cook, stirring constantly, until golden. Remove and set aside.
- Add 2 teaspoons oil to the wok and heat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry until cooked through. Remove and repeat with 2 teaspoons oil and remaining chicken.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and mushrooms, and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add choy sum stems and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add reserved marinade, chicken and choy sum leaves, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes. Stir in sesame seeds and serve immediately with boiled rice.
Nutritions of Sesame mushroom & chicken stir-fryfatContent: 328.147 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol