Layer strips of delicious chicken schnitzel, tomato salsa, light sour cream, cucumber, lettuce and cheese, and wrap it all up for a super easy and tasty lunch idea!
The ingredient of Soft chicken wraps with tomato salsa
- 4 Coles RSPCA approved chicken breast schnitzel plain (about 600g)
- 250g cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 lime, juiced and finely grated rind, plus wedges to serve
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup coriander, chopped, plus extra sprigs, to serve
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 8 Mission mini wraps
- 2 baby cos lettuces, roughly shredded
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Australian tasty cheddar shredded
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
The instruction how to make Soft chicken wraps with tomato salsa
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place chicken on tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, lime rind and juice, chilli, chopped coriander and spring onion in a small bowl. Season.
- Lay each wrap on a chopping board and top with lettuce, cucumber, tomato salsa, chicken, grated cheese and sour cream.
- Serve with extra coriander and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Soft chicken wraps with tomato salsafatContent: