This quick and easy, gluten-free dish of thai coconut chicken with Noodle Salad can be marinated, cooked and served in just 25 minutes!
The ingredient of Thai coconut chicken with noodle salad
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons lime rind, finely grated
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 Coles RSPCA approved chicken breast fillets
- 250g packet rice stick noodles
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1/2 bunch mint leaves, torn
- 200g Perino tomatoes, quartered
The instruction how to make Thai coconut chicken with noodle salad
- Combine coconut milk and lime rind in a glass or ceramic dish. Stir in half each of the lime juice, fish sauce, sugar and chilli. Halve chicken fillets horizontally to make 8 thin pieces. Add to marinade and turn to coat. Refrigerate.
- Preheat barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Place noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 minutes. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
- Drain chicken and cook for 4 mins each side or until golden and cooked. Slice and serve with salad.
Nutritions of Thai coconut chicken with noodle saladfatContent: