A great Indian-style dish made easy and delicious with help from Curtis Stone.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken with tomato and cucumber salad
- 8 chicken breast fillets, skinless, cut into large portions
- 1/2 cup tandoori paste
- 1/4 cup Greek yoghurt
- 3 small truss tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 continental cucumber, peeled, halved lengthwise and sliced diagonally
- 1/4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 50g feta
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken with tomato and cucumber salad
- In a medium bowl combine the tandoori paste with the yoghurt and whisk to combine. Add the chicken and mix well to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Remove the chicken from the marinade onto a large baking tray and cook under the grill for 5-7 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has created a light crust. Remove the chicken from the grill and stand for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad: In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, cucumber and onion with the vinegar and oil and toss well to coat. Mix in the coriander and season the salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad among 4 serving plates. Lay the tandoori chicken beside the salads, crumble the feta cheese over the salads and serve.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken with tomato and cucumber saladfatContent: 791.807 calories
saturatedFatContent: 36.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4.2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 92.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 279 milligrams cholesterol