Dont order take out when you can stay in with this sensational Thai chicken curry.
The ingredient of Thai basil stir-fried chicken
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, sliced
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 3 snake beans, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 1/2 cup Thai basil
- 1/2 cup roasted cashew nuts
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai basil stir-fried chicken
- Mix sauces and palm sugar in a jug.
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat. Add half the chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove to a plate and cover. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Add chilli, garlic and ginger to wok. Stirfry for 30 seconds. Add combined sauce mixture and beans. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to wok. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in basil and cashews. Serve with rice.
Nutritions of Thai basil stir-fried chickenfatContent: 431.156 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein