Dinner is simple, quick, healthy and tasty with this smoked chicken breast and minted peas recipe.
The ingredient of Smoked chicken with minted peas and beans
- 3 smoked chicken breasts (about 750g), skin and excess fat removed
- 175g baby green beans
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat tzatziki
The instruction how to make Smoked chicken with minted peas and beans
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium-low heat. Thickly slice the smoked chicken. When the pan is hot, add the slices (in batches if necessary) and cook for about 1-2 minutes each side or until the warmed through.
- Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Add beans and cook for 1 minute, then add the frozen peas and simmer for a further minute.
- Drain and refresh under cold water.
- Toss the baby beans and peas with the mint leaves and olive oil in a bowl.
- To serve, divide the peas and beans among 4 plates, and place a sliced chicken breast on each. Top with a dollop of reduced-fat tzatziki.
Nutritions of Smoked chicken with minted peas and beansfatContent: 403.193 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 72 grams protein
sodiumContent: 176 milligrams cholesterol