Fire up the barbie, make these spicy chicken skewers and enjoy the footy finals with friends!
The ingredient of Chicken tikka malasa skewers with raita
- 500g chicken breast fillets, cut into small cubes
- 200ml thick natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons Sharwoods Tikka Masala Curry Paste
- 1 lime, zested, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Sharwoods Green Label Mango Chutney, to serve
- 1 telegraph cucumber, peeled, diced
- 1 cup (250ml) thick natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka malasa skewers with raita
- To make the raita, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, then cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish. Combine yoghurt, Sharwoods Tikka Masala Curry Paste, lime rind and juice, and coriander. Spread over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, soak 20 small wooden skewers in cold water for 1 hour. Thread 3-4 pieces of chicken onto each skewer. Heat oil in a non-stick frypan until hot, add chicken and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes each side or until lightly browned and cooked through. Serve the Passarounds with the raita and Sharwoods Green Label Mango Chutney.
Nutritions of Chicken tikka malasa skewers with raitafatContent: 329.581 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein
sodiumContent: 94 milligrams cholesterol