The whole family will love this grilled chicken with creamy polenta.
The ingredient of Chargrilled chicken with quick tomato chutney
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup instant polenta (see note)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chargrilled chicken with quick tomato chutney
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until soft. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, raisins and mixed spice. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until chutney is thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat a non-stick frying pan or chargrill over medium heat. Lightly spray both sides chicken breast fillets with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken fillets, 2 at a time if necessary, for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Slice chicken crossways. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Bring skim milk and 4 cups cold water to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add polenta in a thin, steady stream, stirring constantly. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 4 to 5 minutes or until thick. Remove from heat. Stir in parmesan and parsley.
- Spoon polenta onto plates. Top with chicken and tomato chutney. Serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled chicken with quick tomato chutneyfatContent: 447.169 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 15 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 125 milligrams cholesterol