Barbecued chicken and sweet mango makes a delicious filling for these easy rice paper rolls.
The ingredient of Chicken and mango rice paper rolls
- 16 rice paper wrappers (see note)
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 50g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into short, thin sticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into short, thin sticks
- 2 cups shredded barbecued chicken
- 1 mango, peeled, cut into short strips
- 60g unsalted roasted cashews, chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
The instruction how to make Chicken and mango rice paper rolls
- Make dipping sauce: Combine sweet chilli sauce and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a bowl. Spoon into dipping bowls. Set aside.
- Half-fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper wrapper into water. Place on bench. Pat dry with paper towel. Stand for 20 to 30 seconds or until wrapper is soft enough to roll without splitting.
- Place lettuce along 1 edge of rice paper. Top with sprouts, carrot, cucumber, chicken, mango and cashews. Fold in edges and roll up to enclose filling. Cover with a damp tea towel. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Cut rolls in half. Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutritions of Chicken and mango rice paper rollsfatContent: 469.635 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 53.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 76 milligrams cholesterol