With just 5 ingredients, this super-easy chicken pesto pasta makes for an easy weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of 5-ingredient chicken pesto pasta
- 400g Barilla Rigatoni pasta
- 190g jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 400g cooked chicken breast, torn into large pieces
- 100g baby spinach or rocket leaves
- 40g parmesan, finely grated, plus extra to serve
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient chicken pesto pasta
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet directions or until al dente. Drain and reserve 60ml (1/4 cup) of the cooking water.
- Return the pasta to the pan. Add the pesto and reserved water and toss to combine. Add the chicken and spinach or rocket. Gently toss to combine.
- Add the parmesan and toss to combine. Divide the pasta among serving bowls. Sprinkle with extra parmesan. Season.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient chicken pesto pastafatContent: