With a few simple shortcuts, this tasty stir-fry can be on the table in just fifteen minutes.
The ingredient of Chilli jam chicken stir-fry
- 1 x 450g pkt hokkien noodles
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 6 (about 900g) chicken thigh fillets, coarsely chopped
- 2 x 400g pkts traditional stir-fry vegetables
- 1 x 170g jar chilli jam
The instruction how to make Chilli jam chicken stir-fry
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 2 minutes to soak. Drain.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add half the chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Return chicken to pan with noodles, vegetables and chilli jam and cook, tossing, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chilli jam chicken stir-fryfatContent: 781.291 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 34 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 178 milligrams cholesterol