Quick and easy, everyone will be asking for more of these delicious noodle cakes with their healthy chicken, sprout and herb topping.
The ingredient of Chicken and bean sprouts noodle cakes
- 2 x 85g pkts Maggi 2 Minute noodles
- 1/2 cup (125ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup (40g) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 bought roast chicken
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g pkt bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Ayam oyster sauce
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken and bean sprouts noodle cakes
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes, then drain and return to the bowl. Whisk the milk, eggs and flour together and toss through the noodles.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. In batches, cook 1/4 cupfuls of the noodle mixture for 1-2 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the bones and shred the meat. Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir through the oyster sauce. Season with pepper.
- Serve the noodle cakes topped with chicken, bean sprouts and coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken and bean sprouts noodle cakesfatContent: 582.204 calories
saturatedFatContent: 22 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein
sodiumContent: 257 milligrams cholesterol