*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- 100g low-fat ricotta
- Finely grated zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 400g chicken breast
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
The instruction how to make Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the spring onion, ricotta, lemon zest and juice, parsley and pine nuts. Season lightly, then cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile with a sharp knife, make a long incision along the side and into the center of each chicken breast, being careful not to cut through to the other side.
- Spoon a quarter of the ricotta mixture into each breast. Place 2 slice of prosciutto on your work surface, overlapping them slightly. Place a stuffed chicken breast across the prosciutto, then roll up and secure with toothpicks. Repeat with the remaining chicken and prosciutto.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side, then transfer to a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Nutritions of Stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciuttofatContent: