These crunchy chicken schnitzels are served with creamy capsicum mayonnaise.
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel with roast capsicum mayonnaise
- 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Herb & Garlic Chicken Breast Schnitzel
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 80g loose baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup drained sun-dried tomato strips
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian-style dressing
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- 100g drained Coles Brand Mixed Chargrilled Peppers
- 1/2 cup Coles Brand Whole Egg Mayonnaise
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel with roast capsicum mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Bake the schnitzels on a lined tray following packet directions or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, to make the roast capsicum mayonnaise, process the capsicum and mayonnaise in a food processor until smooth.
- Place the beans, onion, rocket, tomato and dressing in a bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve schnitzels with mayonnaise, salad and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel with roast capsicum mayonnaisefatContent: 686.886 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7.1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31.3 grams protein