This tasty chicken and mash meal looks impressive but is so simple to make.
The ingredient of Bacon-wrapped chicken on chive mash
- 40g (1/2 cup) pre-grated parmesan
- 4 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 4 middle bacon rashers
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 2 (about 600g) desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 25g butter
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 bunch (about 200g) broccolini, ends trimmed
The instruction how to make Bacon-wrapped chicken on chive mash
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line a casserole or baking dish with non-stick baking paper. Place the grated cheese on a plate. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Place 2 slices of garlic on top of each chicken breast. Wrap bacon around each chicken breast. Secure with toothpicks. Place in the casserole dish and sprinkle with any parmesan remaining on the plate. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes until cooked and golden on top.
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and return to pan with butter, milk, salt and chives. Roughly mash and cover with lid to keep warm. Steam broccolini over a saucepan of simmering water for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Remove the toothpicks from the chicken, slice and serve with the chive mash and broccolini.
Nutritions of Bacon-wrapped chicken on chive mashfatContent: 439.043 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 48 grams protein
sodiumContent: 130 milligrams cholesterol