Need a super-healthy meal to serve friends? This chicken and avo salad is made to order!
The ingredient of Chargrilled chicken with risoni salad and avocado
- 1kg Kent pumpkin, deseeded, peeled, cut into 3cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 200g dried risoni pasta
- 3 (about 540g) single chicken breast fillets
- 1/2 avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup continental parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Chargrilled chicken with risoni salad and avocado
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place the pumpkin on the lined tray and spray with olive oil spray. Season with pepper. Bake for 1 hour or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook the risoni in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain.
- Place a frying pan over medium-high heat. Lightly spray both sides of the chicken with olive oil spray. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Thinly slice across the grain.
- Place the avocado, basil and lime juice in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine the pumpkin, risoni and parsley in a large bowl. Divide among serving bowls. Top with chicken and drizzle over the avocado mixture to serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled chicken with risoni salad and avocadofatContent: 432.59 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein