The ingredient of Paprika chicken & preserved lemon salad
- 55g (1/3 cup) pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 (about 180g each) single chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 1/2 (about 70g) a preserved lemon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 160g baby rocket leaves, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Paprika chicken & preserved lemon salad
- Preheat oven to 170u00b0C.
- Spread the pine nuts over a baking tray and bake in preheated oven for 7-8 mins or until light golden. Set aside.
- Combine the paprika and turmeric in a shallow dish. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large, non-stick heavy-based frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 mins each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 3-5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, use a small sharp knife to cut the flesh away from the lemon rind. Discard flesh and remove white pith from rind. Rinse rind under cold running water and finely chop. Combine the rind, remaining oil and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Slice the cooked chicken across the grain into 1cm-thick slices. Place the rocket leaves, toasted pine nuts and chicken in a large bowl and gently toss to combine. Add 2 tablespoons of the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad among serving plates and drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Paprika chicken & preserved lemon saladfatContent: 473.459 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein
sodiumContent: 106 milligrams cholesterol