Do something different with your frozen vegies - give them a sizzle in a pan and a drizzle of honey.
The ingredient of Camembert and basil chicken with honey vegetables
- 6 chicken breast schnitzels
- 12 large basil leaves
- 150g pkt camembert, cut into 12 wedges
- Olive oil spray
- 600g pkt Heinz Chunky Mix frozen vegetables, thawed
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
The instruction how to make Camembert and basil chicken with honey vegetables
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Use the flat side of a meat mallet or a rolling pin to gently pound until almost doubled in size. Place 2 basil leaves in the centre of each piece of chicken. Top with the camembert. Fold in the sides and roll up to enclose. Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Place, seam-side down, on the prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Halve.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Cook the vegetables, stirring, for 4 minutes or until tender. Drizzle over the honey and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide chicken and vegetables among serving plates.
Nutritions of Camembert and basil chicken with honey vegetablesfatContent: 365.67 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein