Sweet, salty kecap manis makes these Indonesian-style savoury crepes simply irresistible.
The ingredient of Egg rolls stuffed with chicken & vegetables
- 6 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons dry sherry
- Olive oil spray
- 400g shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- Kecap manis, extra, to serve
- Watercress sprigs, to serve
- 2 cups steamed white rice
The instruction how to make Egg rolls stuffed with chicken & vegetables
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites and sherry in a bowl until combined.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of the egg mixture into the pan and swirl to cover the base. Cook for 30 seconds or until golden. Turn and cook for a further 30 seconds or until golden. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat, in 7 more batches, with remaining egg mixture, reheating the pan between batches.
- Place the egg crepes on a clean work surface. Divide the chicken, carrot, capsicum and cucumber among the centres of the crepes. Drizzle with the kecap manis. Roll up the crepes tightly to enclose the filling. Transfer the egg rolls to serving plates and drizzle with extra kecap manis. Top with watercress sprigs and serve with steamed rice.
Nutritions of Egg rolls stuffed with chicken & vegetablesfatContent: 491.145 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein