Super-healthy vegetables join tender poached chicken in this easy noodle main.
The ingredient of Poached chicken on soba noodles and spinach
- 180g soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1 cup (250ml) Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon mirin (see note)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1 bunch English spinach
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
The instruction how to make Poached chicken on soba noodles and spinach
- Cook the soba noodles in boiling water until tender, drain.
- Place soy sauce, chicken stock, mirin, apple juice and sesame oil in a large deep frying pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, add chicken, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender. Remove and stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Add spinach and snow peas to the pan and cook until bright green. Remove.
- Divide mounds of soba noodles between serving plates, top with snow peas, sliced chicken and spinach, and drizzle with cooking liquid. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
Nutritions of Poached chicken on soba noodles and spinachfatContent: 410.841 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol