The ingredient of Parmesan couscous crusted chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup (100g) couscous
- 1/2 cup (125ml) boiling water
- 1/2 cup (40g) grated parmesan
- 1 2 (about 800g) chicken tenderloins, cut into strips
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 250g punnet red grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
The instruction how to make Parmesan couscous crusted chicken tenderloins
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Line an oven tray with baking paper. Place the couscous in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour over the boiling water, then cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Use a fork to fluff the grains to separate. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the parmesan to the couscous and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper and place on a plate. Roll the tenderloins in the couscous mixture and gently press to coat. Place on the lined tray. Bake in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the avocado, tomato, green onions and lime juice in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on serving plates, top with salsa and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Parmesan couscous crusted chicken tenderloinsfatContent: 615.903 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 55 grams protein
sodiumContent: 127 milligrams cholesterol