Whip up this light and lovely chicken slad in less than 30 minutes.
The ingredient of Warm chicken salad with coconut rice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 (500g) chicken tenderloins
- 150g snow peas, trimmed
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 x 250g packets Tilda coconut, chilli and lemongrass steamed basmati rice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon crushed peanuts
- lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Warm chicken salad with coconut rice
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 2 minutes. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain. Thinly slice lengthways. Combine snow peas, carrot and chicken in a bowl. Cover to keep warm.
- Cook rice following packet directions. Divide between plates. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with onion and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Warm chicken salad with coconut ricefatContent: 345.594 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol