Juicy pineapple pieces add a touch of sweetness to these chargrilled chicken skewers.
The ingredient of Easy chicken skewers with pineapple salad
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Australian Chicken Tenderloins
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lemon and herb peri peri marinade
- 120g pkt Coles 4 Leaf Salad
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup (35g) chopped roasted peanuts
The instruction how to make Easy chicken skewers with pineapple salad
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Combine the chicken and peri peri marinade in a bowl. Thread the chicken mixture onto soaked bamboo skewers. Cook for 6 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Meanwhile, combine the salad leaves, pineapple, shallot and coriander in a large bowl. Place the lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, oil and sugar in a screw-top jar and shake until well combined and the sugar dissolves.
- Arrange the pineapple mixture on a serving platter. Top with the chicken. Drizzle with lime dressing. Sprinkle with the chilli, if using, and peanut.
Nutritions of Easy chicken skewers with pineapple saladfatContent: 315.958 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein