Make tonight Mexican night with these tasty tacos filled with spicy mince, salad and lots of cheese.
The ingredient of Chicken tacos
- 8 jumbo taco shells
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g chicken mince
- 375ml jar chunky salsa (see note)
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups grated tasty cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken tacos
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place tacos onto a large baking tray, following packet directions. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Increase heat to high. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until mince is almost cooked through. Add salsa. Bring to a simmer. Cook, uncovered, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until sauce reduces and thickens and mince is cooked through. Transfer to a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, place tacos into oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until warm.
- Serve taco shells with mince mixture, tomatoes, lettuce and cheese.
Nutritions of Chicken tacosfatContent: