Hasselback potatoes add a stylish touch to this easy dinner idea.
The ingredient of Barbecued chicken with pesto and hassleback potatoes
- 6 even-sized sebago or red rascal potatoes, peeled, halved
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs (made from day old bread)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, quartered
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 1 Ingham Cooked Free Range Barbecue Chicken
The instruction how to make Barbecued chicken with pesto and hassleback potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place 1 potato, cut-side down, on a clean work surface and scrape the potato deeply with a fork. Place in a large baking dish. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over potatoes. Toss to coat. Bake for 40 minutes, turning once, or until almost tender. Combine breadcrumbs, rosemary and half the parmesan in a bowl. Turn potatoes so they are flat-side down in pan. Sprinkle with breadcrumb mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, process basil, nuts, garlic and remaining parmesan, scraping down sides occasionally, until almost smooth. With motor running, add remaining oil in a slow, steady stream until combined. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 1-2 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Cut chicken in 4 portions. Reduce oven temperature to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Reheat chicken in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Place on serving plates with potatoes and beans. Serve chicken topped with pesto.
Nutritions of Barbecued chicken with pesto and hassleback potatoesfatContent: 909.634 calories
saturatedFatContent: 58 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 78 grams protein
sodiumContent: 242 milligrams cholesterol