Theres no need to order Asian take-away when you can make this version in less time than it would take for delivery.
The ingredient of Stir-fried sweet chilli chicken
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Fountain Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 x 170g chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 450g packet hokkien noodles
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sunflower oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into thirds
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Stir-fried sweet chilli chicken
- Combine soy sauce, chilli sauce, sugar and vinegar in a large bowl. Add chicken, stir well to coat, then marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, then set aside and keep warm.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in a wok or large frypan over high heat. When smoking, drain chicken (reserving marinade), then stir-fry in 2 batches for 3-4 minutes until golden. Remove and set aside. Carefully wipe the wok clean with paper towel.
- Add reserved marinade to wok and bring to the boil over high heat. Allow to bubble for 1 minute, then set marinade aside. Wipe wok clean with paper towel.
- Heat the remaining oil in wok over high heat. Stir-fry the garlic, ginger, broccolini, onion and capsicum for 1 minute. Return chicken and marinade to wok and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately with the noodles.
Nutritions of Stir-fried sweet chilli chickenfatContent: 469.396 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 83 milligrams cholesterol