In-season peaches add sweetness to peppery rocket in this salad served with juicy chicken.
The ingredient of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with peach salad
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 small chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 100g pkt Rocket Salad
- 3 peaches, halved, stone removed, cut into wedges
The instruction how to make Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with peach salad
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Wrap 1 slice of prosciutto around each chicken breast. Use toothpicks to secure. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to prepared tray. Bake for 12 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Combine the salad mix and peach in a bowl. Divide salad and chicken among serving plates.
Nutritions of Prosciutto-wrapped chicken with peach saladfatContent: 426.137 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 72 grams protein
sodiumContent: 182 milligrams cholesterol