Rissoles, but not as you know them! These simple and delicious patties will have you asking for more.
The ingredient of Thai sweet chilli chicken rissoles
- 500g chicken mince
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 2 tablespoons Fountain Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Thai sweet chilli chicken rissoles
- Combine mince, curry paste, onion, milk, breadcrumbs and peas in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Using wet hands, shape mixture into 12 rissoles. Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a baking tray. Brush rissoles with half the sweet chilli sauce. Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, brushing halfway through cooking with remaining sweet chilli sauce.
- Stand for 2 minutes on baking tray. Serve rissoles with salad.
Nutritions of Thai sweet chilli chicken rissolesfatContent: 531.775 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21.8 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 30.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol