Impress the family with these delicious Sticky Chicken Wings with Asian Coleslaw.
The ingredient of Sticky chicken wings with Asian coleslaw
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons kecap manis
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Masterfoods Chinese five spice
- 2kg Coles RSPCA approved chicken wings
- 400g packet Coles Brand Asian salad or stir-fry mix
- 1 1/2 cups coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Sticky chicken wings with Asian coleslaw
- Combine the garlic, marmalade, honey, kecap manis, soy sauce, ginger and Chinese five spice in a shallow dish. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced. Place the chicken and marinade, in a single layer, on a large baking tray. Roast for 45 mins, basting halfway through with marinade. Turn and roast for 15 mins. Turn and roast for another 15 mins or until caramelised and cooked through.
- To make the dressing, shake the ingredients in a screw-top jar until well combined.
- Place the salad mix and coriander in a bowl. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Serve the chicken with salad and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Sticky chicken wings with Asian coleslawfatContent: