Throw together this flavoursome Spanish-inspired chicken and rice dish this fast and fabulous 30 minute recipe.
The ingredient of 5-ingredient cheats chicken paella
- 4 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Portuguese seasoning or Cajun seasoning
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 2 x 250g pkts microwavable brown and wild rice mix
- 500g pkt frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
The instruction how to make 5-ingredient cheats chicken paella
- Combine the chicken and Portuguese or Cajun seasoning in a large bowl.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until brown all over. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Return the chicken to the pan with tomato. Bring to a simmer. Stir in rice mixture and vegetables.
- Cook, tossing occasionally, for 5-7 mins or until rice and vegetables are heated through.
Nutritions of 5-ingredient cheats chicken paellafatContent: 475.61 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein